Sometimes all you need is a good idea for a chicken sandwich. Well, we’re here to help.
Here are some of our chicken sandwiches you can use for inspiration:
- The Ultimate Chicken Bagel Sandwich with Mozzarella, Sliced Pear, Grilled Yellow Bell Pepper, Onion Rings, Tomato and Caesar Dressing
This is an excellent chicken sandwich idea, and one of our favorites. Requires some more excotic ingredients, such as pear.
- Fried Chicken Sandwich with Mozzarella Cheese, Roasted Red Bell Pepper, Mustard, Roasted Eggplant, Sweet Dill Pickles, Pasta, and Salad Dressing
Great sandwich if you have leftover fried chicken
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Cheese Sandwich with Squash, Onion and Fennel Seeds
This is another one of our favorite chicken sandwiches, a great idea if you got the craving !
- Smoked Cream Cheese Chicken Sandwich with Cucumber and Tomato
We made this sandwich during a sail trip to Flakfortet in Denmark, and we still don’t know if it was the beautiful day, the sea and the sun, or if this was just a delicious sandwich by itself. But we sure did enjoy it.
- Chicken Salad Sandwich with Beet Root
Great spring sandwich and an example of how to utilize chicken leftovers, and based of course of the next entry for Chicken Salad
- Chicken Salad
A great way to use chicken leftovers, and all those little pieces of chicken meat that hides after you eat the breast and the wings.
- Not Quite Chicken: Roasted Duck Sandwich with Valdeon Cheese, Cranberry Relish And Green Pepper
This sandwich was made with duck, but would also work well with chicken !